Tutor/ Coordinator position available
Needed for small POS Office
We are looking for an experienced administrative professional to join the ARROW Foundation.
The role involves working with children, and eventually coordinating and supervising tutors. Supervising experience is therefore critical. Liaising with tutors, schools principals, funders and parents. You will need to multi-task and be happy working to strict timelines. Working with a multiplicity of professionals at all levels, you will need strong written and verbal communication skills and need to be able to work flexible hours to achieve your targets.
· Computer skills and a good educational background
· Min 5- O’levels including English
· Business qualification /certificate
· Experience working with and supervising and supporting staff
· Experience working with teams
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Be able to work in POS office and travel around to schools in Trinidad.
· Experience supervising staff
· Supervisory qualification
· Business qualification/degree
· Experience working with children
· Experience working with NGOs
· Driving license and own transport
To apply for this post please fill out the application form below and send your full CV and cover letter stating why you think you are suited for the post to .
Please also provide 2 character references one of which must be from a previous employer .
Deadline to apply is 30th March 2021